1 oz Gold Waffer
1 oz Gold Waffer
A proud and secure tradition for today’s investor.
A trusted investment piece since 1999, the Royal Canadian Mint’s renowned one-ounce gold wafer includes the latest, most advanced security enhancements for 2017.
Expect the same unsurpassed quality and guaranteed craftsmanship as in all years past, including a market-leading purity (.9999 fine) that is a testament to the Mint’s world-famous minting and refining capabilities.
State-of-the-art security features include a uniform line pattern that adds a sleek contemporary design element to both the obverse and reverse. Using the same award-winning technology found on Canada’s $1 and $2 coins, each gold wafer features two textured maple leaf security marks, micro-engraved with laser technology and visible only under magnification. Etched within this maple leaf are two digits indicating the wafer’s production year.
Each 1 oz gold wafer comes hermetically sealed in redesigned tamper-proof packaging that mimics the wafer’s line pattern, thus providing a stunning presentation and an extra layer of security to protect your investment.
- The uniform line pattern on the obverse and reverse serves a dual purpose as a design element and an advanced security feature.
- Includes the iconic laser-engraved security mark seen on Gold Maple Leaf and
- Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- Visible under magnification, the micro-engraved “17” confirms the authenticity of your investment.
- Each bar is uniquely and individually serialized to identify genuine authenticity.
- Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
- Item Number: 159351
- Composition: 99.99% pure gold
- Weight*: 1 oz (31.11 g)
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 29 mm